Energy Monitoring Devices
Monitors all energy assets on the plant floor with EnergyPAQ – a scalable energy hub and smart energy control capable solution with an HMI you can customize to show critical energy data, alarms in real-time and serve energy data to an energy information layer reporting software.
Energy Monitoring Devices – EnergyPAQ
Scalable and comprehensive energy monitoring solution for measuring all energy types including Electrical, Water, Air, Gas, and Steam.
EnergyPAQ is a self-contained solution which will track, display and store critical power consumption data from multiple power circuits around any plant or facility.
- Complete solution – monitoring and display firmware is pre-loaded
- Multiple logging options
- Compatible with LEM ‘Wi-LEM’ series wireless measurement modules
- Web-based dashboard display option
- Demand response capable
- Enclosure dimensions (W x H x D) in: 16 x 20 x 8.6
EnergyPAQ Selection Chart
|Model Number||Number of Circuits||Power Supply Circuit Types|
|110V 1ph||220V 1ph||220V 3ph||380V 3ph||440V 3ph||460-480V 3ph||220-6600V 3ph|
|EP1-1||1||X||X||X||X (*1)||X (*1)||X (*2)||X (*3)|
|EP1-2||2||X||X||X||X (*1)||X (*1)||X (*2)||X (*3)|
|EP1-3||3||X||X||X||X (*1)||X (*1)||X (*2)||X (*3)|
|EP1-4||4||X||X||X||X (*1)||X (*1)||X (*2)||X (*3)|
|EP1-5||5||X||X||X||X (*1)||X (*1)||X (*2)||X (*3)|
- Direct 440V is not suitable for UL applications with QE81WH module.
- Only 4-wire WYE system for direct connection. Not a standard option, contact local representative.
- 110V, 220V direct connection is possible. Above 440V~6600V voltage transformer (VT) is required. EMU-CTxxx, Current Transformers (CTs) are required for current sensing rated for low voltage (480V system). Current selection – 50, 100, 250, 400, and 600 Amps.
- Supports wireless option. Wireless electric measurement module is not included.
EnergyPAQ uses the QE81WH energy monitoring module. Detailed web-based dashboards show exactly where energy is being used.